DuB?

Hubcentric Spacers 15 and 25mm

As the title states I have some Hubcentric Spacers (cant remember brand) 2x 15mm and 2x 25mm. Ill let em go for 20 a spacer(x1) or 70 for the set(x4)

I do not have the extended lugs for the 15mm's or the studs for the 25mm Sorry =(

Paypal/cash/credit Will ship if need be.

Lemme know

~DuB

'07 MCS | M7 AGS-R| M7 heatshield | RissRacing catless DP | Invidia Q300 | Vmaxx coils | Alta Endlinks

If you still have them this Saturday bring them along so I can test them on my MINI with my wheel setup and I might just take them off your hands.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

what exactly does hubcentric do? Just push the wheels out to the edge of the car? That would look goood.. does it in anyway mess the with stability or damage the wheels?

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

what exactly does hubcentric do? Just push the wheels out to the edge of the car? That would look goood.. does it in anyway mess the with stability or damage the wheels?

There are arguments for both sides of this conversation. People who say they don't damage anything, and others who say it damages the bearings. And just like every product there are customers who vouch for it and those that don't. It's all based on your research and what you decide.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

By hubcentric it means they are made to Fit the 56mm bore of the mini's hub.(or what ever bore you order) So its a prefect, more balanced fit.

~DuB?

'07 MCS | M7 AGS-R| M7 heatshield | RissRacing catless DP | Invidia Q300 | Vmaxx coils | Alta Endlinks

There are arguments for both sides of this conversation. People who say they don't damage anything, and others who say it damages the bearings. And just like every product there are customers who vouch for it and those that don't. It's all based on your research and what you decide.
By hubcentric it means they are made to Fit the 56mm bore of the mini's hub.(or what ever bore you order) So its a prefect, more balanced fit.

~DuB?

To extrapolate on this discussion, MINIs are designed to use hubcentric wheels. That refers to the center hole in the wheel. Ever look closely at your OEM wheels and the car's hub? They are designed to neatly fit together. This helps to keep the wheels centered perfectly. Other cars that do not have a hubcentric design simply use permanent lug bolts (i.e. they are attached directly to the hub) instead - where the bolts stick out from the hub, and the wheels only slide onto the bolts (and are secured with lug nuts) instead of a center hub.

So that's all it is. Wheelcentricity is especially important when trying to buy or use wheel spacers on a hub-centric car (like the MINI), because you don't want to lose that clean, centered attachment of the wheel to the hub. If the wheel spacers are too wide (e.g. > 5mm), the hub isn't long enough to reach the wheel any more - so the spacers themselves need to have a center protrusion in order for the wheel to fit cleanly on the center.

<whew> I hope I made sense with my explanation above.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129