68wmcs

*SOLD* Big mini fridge

Fridge is gone.

Free stuff for pick up ONLY:

2 small camera bags & golf practice mat:

14152d40.jpg

Edited by 68wmcs

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

If you're coming to tinting, I could take one of those camera bags. I need one that'll fit a D90 and two lenses (one zoom, one standard). It's more for transport than anything, I often just carry my camera around me, but I'm tired of stuffing both lenses in and then it bouncing around on drives...

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

If you're coming to tinting, I could take one of those camera bags. I need one that'll fit a D90 and two lenses (one zoom, one standard). It's more for transport than anything, I often just carry my camera around me, but I'm tired of stuffing both lenses in and then it bouncing around on drives...

I'll bring them and you can test them and see if your equipment will work with it.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!