gnhovis

FS: R53 Door Panels

Sold Two door panels from R53 Cooper S. Will fit years '02-'06, exact fit is '02-'04 (armrest changed for '05-'06). Note that the speaker grilles are for the standard stereo, not HK speakers. Upper speaker/door handle trim not included. More photos here.

I was going to practice painting the trim on these before doing the ones in my car, but plans have changed and I no longer need the panels. Armrests are cloth. They are in good but not perfect shape. There is a small tear on the passenger panel along the edge by the window glass. It can be easily repaired if you know what you're doing. (I don't...)

Asking $60 for the driver's side panel; $40 for the passenger side panel. Get both for $80. Shipping at cost possible, but likely expensive. PM if interested. Paypal preferred. Can deliver in the DC/Baltimore area.

7155308440_7682e6be51_z.jpg

7155307246_1d4ab9e668_z.jpg

Edited by gnhovis
Sold

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."-- Enzo Ferrari

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog

And will these fit on an R50 Door??
Yes, I believe they will. Same doors. Since yours is pre-refresh (02-04), it is a good match.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I would be interested in the passenger side.

Will they fit my R53 06. Can you exchange the arm rest

is the speaker the same size???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

I would be interested in the passenger side.

Will they fit my R53 06. Can you exchange the arm rest

is the speaker the same size???

One person ahead of you. If he doesn't get them at the end of the month, I'll let you know. It will fit 06 R53, but I'm not sure the armrests are inter-changeable. It doesn't look like the older ones slide off, but maybe someone else knows for sure. Speakers are the same provided you don't have HK stereo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."-- Enzo Ferrari

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog

I have the HK. If they are the same size that would be fine cause I know I can pull the cover off.

let me know.

I would be only interested in the passenger, though

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers