TGGRRR (Ali)

My unmod feels like a mod

I ordered Tigger some really nice Carbon Fiber door handle covers. They are the real thing and look great, I also ordered the mirror cap covers which are in production now. After putting them on I looked at his fake carbon fiber snout and could not take it. It just didn't go with the real thing.

Soooooo I ripped it off, which wasn't easy as that 3m double sided tape was really stuck on. I had to use my orange citrus goop removing spray and a plastic putty knife.

His nose is all orange now and I like it so much better. It feels like I modded him, but I brought something back to stock :biggrin:

If any of you are interested I got the CF pieces from

http://www.carbonmini.com/

They have good prices and the quality is good. They even sent me a free CF shorty. Can't wait to get my mirror covers.

One other thing about their carbon fiber, it's got a lot of give and flexibility, so it's really easy to install. The cheap stuff is really stiff and hard to install because the tape sticks solid before you get the piece positioned and then you curse at it for a while and fight with it and finally get it kind of straight.

OK so I did a small mod and an unmod today

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

For like the last month Carbon Fiber has really started to grow on me lol I bet its going to look great! :top:

I know what you mean about the the unmoding thing....sometimes we do something because we like it at the time but then when we get rid of it we actually think it looks better lol

Post some PICS!!!

For like the last month Carbon Fiber has really started to grow on me lol I bet its going to look great! :top:

I know what you mean about the the unmoding thing....sometimes we do something because we like it at the time but then when we get rid of it we actually think it looks better lol

Post some PICS!!!

Ok I took some pics on the phone, I'll have to transfer them to my laptop and then I will post.

His poor little orange snout is not a big scratched. It was amazing how much dirt was under that thing.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg