cmcveay

Pre-Dragon Detailing Party at "Garage Mahal"

As long as Ali doesn't continue to spill green goo in Tigger, we should leave her alone. She did try to clean it. I've seen far worse MINI-crimes commited. Wheels that have never been cleaned, never driving more than 40 mph, etc.

Yeah!! Thank you Laura

You know I love my Tigger

I'm under the gun here too. I have to demo my work to the Big Wigs first thing Wed morning, and of course last thing Friday in the peer review they came up with 10,000 changes to implement. AAAAAGH :banghead:

What ever, soon I'll be in MINI heaven. The detailing party makes vacation start on Saturday

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

It was an accident, not abuse. There was no intent to harm.

(That is the lawyer in me.)

We will help you get the goo out. I'll bring a bio-hazard suit and respirator mask. One question... has it gotten fuzzy yet?

It was an accident and poor Mark felt horrible when it spilled. But stuff happens.

It's not getting fuzzy, more like dehydrating to a green powder. I thought I had it all clean, then when adjusting my harness at Autocross, I unbuckled the harness and the green was on the inside of the buckle. Stuff got everywhere.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

As long as Ali doesn't continue to spill green goo in Tigger, we should leave her alone. She did try to clean it. I've seen far worse MINI-crimes commited. Wheels that have never been cleaned, never driving more than 40 mph, etc.

Okay, we can cut Ali some slack because she does at least clean her wheels, drive over 40 and do other kind and generous things.

I'm looking out at the skies and checking the weather and it looks like it's going to be like this for most of the day. Overcast with a light breeze. Perfect for a wash and wax!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Your radio is on the dining room table for you and it seems like there's something else around here for you too but I can't remember. At worst, we'll have it in the cabin, charged and ready.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold