cmcveay

Seat covers

Hey everyone, I have a pair of Wet Okole seat covers that came out of Archi and I'm not going to be putting them into Merlin. They were in Archi for just over a year so they do have a little wear but no tears.

Your seat warmers will still work just fine with these seat covers.

These covers are all black and they include the seat cushion, seat back and head rest. Both seatbacks have zippered mesh storage compartments and they are airbag friendly. I also had the extra flap included on the lower cusion covers and that gives you a very handy place to store things that are otherwise uncomfortable when driving. Those with CCW's understand what I mean.

I had a different set of these before (remember the blue hibiscus?) and they now reside in a first Gen Cabrio so I know that they will fit/work in a 1st or 2nd Gen MINI.

I can bring them to an event if you'd like to see them and the first $100 offer will own 'em. PM or email me if you have questions about them.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Hey Craig, have you got a pic of them in Archi?

Also what's CCW?

And, I didn't know you were a Master Chief... I only made E6 (MM1/SS) Nuc ELT. But was board eligible 3 times before I got out after almost 9 years...lol I figured I was going to be an E6 for another 6-7 years before I really had a shot with regards to time in service. They just didn't rate that many MMC's. The first year there were 330 eligible and they rated 3. The next year 1...

Anyway, pics?

No matter where you go, there you are!

Rich,

Yeah, advancement as a NUC comes to a screeching halt at E-6.

I don't have any pictures of them in Archi, just never did any interior pictures. If you'd like to "try 'em on", it's not a lot of effort at all.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold