elpollodiablo

Stratsmosphere Exhaust - Brand new

**********SOLD*************

I'm selling a brand new uninstalled Stratmosphere exhaust. Couple dings in the straight pipe from being moved around my garage and but the mufflers/tips are still in the bubblewrap and are new.

Stratsmosphere exhaust is identical to the milltec exhaust but made in the states (Str was licensed by milltec if i recall the story correctly. . .just makes it cheaper since they aren't shipping and tarriffs from being imported from the UK.) It's supposed to be the quietest of the aftermarket exhausts and according to a certain dyno tested shootout (can't seem to find the article now that I'm hunting for it) it got only 1hp less than the highest hp of any of the aftermarkets tested in the shootout (Seems like they tested the borla, alta, milltek, JCW, stock, and uniball). That's why I decided on this particular exhaust. But I haven't heard/felt it in person so I can't give you my personal .02 on it.

I'm selling it because I changed my idea on my modding path and decided not to install it. (I'm running a RMW exhaust now.)

Bought it for $799 plus shipping, yours for $700. (seriously. . .brand new)

I'm not interested in shipping because I'm lazy and don't want to find a box for it.

I'm located in Arlington. . .If you're close I can even help you install it granted you have a driveway or garage that we can work in. I've got tools and jackstands. (I of course would be thrilled if you sweetened the deal for this with a couple of beers.) :)

Edited by elpollodiablo
Item Sold

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]