Shiseiji

Pre-Purchase Inspection

After a year+ delay while I paid on my DD's car, started a new job, got GF here from Washington State, bought a house, moved . . . I am back shopping for a Mini and have one to go look at. Suggestions for a pre-purchase inspection in NW DC or the Alexandria area?

TIA

Ron

Ron

'08 Chili Red MCa R56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ron, the club is meeting tomorrow at Passport Mini for an event, Mini take the Beltway III at 8am. I suggest u stop by take a look at the variety of flavors that will showcase. This way when u configure your Mini, you'll have an idea on how u can make yours a unique piece of work. Just my $0.02 of pre-purchase inspection, u know... ;-)

What a comedy of errors . . . 1st I went up King and not Duke . . . then I went around the block trying to get into the Passport Mini yard . . . to find I was he only one there . . so I drive through the lot to see if maybe there is something on the other side wondering if Security is going to show up. As I leave the lot at 9:05 or so I look across Duke St and low and behold: Minis! (group, heard, pride?). But "You can't get there from here . . . So then I take another wrong turn followed by yet one more and end up getting into the Mall by Macys. So I arrived in time to watch he second to last Min stop to fix her flag and drive off followed by the Harly van . . .

Ron

'08 Chili Red MCa R56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]