cmcveay

Way Motor Works "Mod Party"

Saturday, 22 October 12 p.m. - 3. p.m.

Scandinavian Import Servicenter

Rockville Maryland,

Way Motor Works is Excited to announce we will be having one of our famous Mod parties in the Washington area. Scandinavian Import Servicenter in Rockville will be hosting WMW at there shop on Oct 22nd. Way himself will be there to install mods and do tech talks on anything and everything MINI. The Scandinavian crew will be there to help out and also inspect your MINI. Plus we are going to have a BBQ lunch, and plenty of hanging out and car talk, a great time to be had by all.

Please contact Way at info@waymotorworks.com if you want any mods done. He will be able to do almost anything including Pullies, Intakes, Exhaust, Springs, Sway Bars, ECU Tunes, Brakes, Blow off Valves, Intercoolers, Injectors, and a bunch more. Also he can code and reprogram you MINI options like door locks, remote close windows, one touch sunroof, activate alarm light, deactivate seat belt warning, deactivate TPMS, disable bulb warnings.

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This event is hosted by another club, vendor or other non-affiliated individual, it is not organized by DCMM. It is posted here for informational purposes only and DCMM accepts no responsibility for the event planning nor what takes place during the event. Participants shall expect to be subject to the rules and guidelines set forth by the event organizer(s).

*** DISCLAIMER ***

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Merlin is gonna get his behind tightened up a bit with a new sway bar and I'm having the NM Torque arm insert installed.

Anyone else get any prices for their work being done yet? I talked to Way a couple of days ago and he gave me the installation cost (very reasonable since I know what it takes to do both jobs) but he doesn't want to exchange money in front of the folks at Scandanavian...

Merlin is gonna get his behind tightened up a bit with a new sway bar and I'm having the NM Torque arm insert installed.

Anyone else get any prices for their work being done yet? I talked to Way a couple of days ago and he gave me the installation cost (very reasonable since I know what it takes to do both jobs) but he doesn't want to exchange money in front of the folks at Scandanavian...

He quoted me on the sway bars, but didn't say anything about the install cost. Were we supposed to pay in advance?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Pitbulls are very loving and affectionate animals if they are properly raised and treated right. They are also very protective of their "family". If raised to be aggressive, you've found the right breed as well. I grew up with a yellow pit named "Duke" and I don't think I ever had a more loyal pet.

There - you are now Pitbull aware so you can put a check in the box, grab your camera and head out to Rockville with the rest of us! Stopy by Passport MINI to meet up with us at the Costume party and we can all motor up together!

Going to try and make it to this, to meet some of you all and get my car coded. It will also be cool to meet the guy who sold me the parts I recently installed. Its this or a pitbull awareness picnic. :hmmmm:

Were you also aware that pitbulls are just plain adorable and like their bellies rubbed?

Look how aware you're getting today :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

There - you are now Pitbull aware so you can put a check in the box, grab your camera and head out to Rockville with the rest of us! Stopy by Passport MINI to meet up with us at the Costume party and we can all motor up together!

Well played!!! :top:

Ha I own a pitbull, its a picnic to help make other people aware of them and how awesome they can be. You all may just meet him tomorrow he likes riding in the MINI. Jen and I, and possibly Fergus will be there. I'll have to see where the costume party is, if Fergus comes I'll dress him up. What time is the departure from there?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ha I own a pitbull, its a picnic to help make other people aware of them and how awesome they can be. You all may just meet him tomorrow he likes riding in the MINI. Jen and I, and possibly Fergus will be there. I'll have to see where the costume party is, if Fergus comes I'll dress him up. What time is the departure from there?

BRING Fergus!!!!! Does he like his belly rubbed? Does he like cookies

We'll be at the Alexandria Passport MINI dealership.

I think the party ends at noon. Not sure when we're leaving for Way

Tggrrr010.jpg

Passport is at 5990 Duke Street, Alexandria VA 22304 and Ali is right, we'll be taking off right after the costume event, sayyyyy noon or just after.

It was good to see both old and new friends, and finally meet Way. Opinionated is a slight understatement...

Ali. how did the butt tightening go?

One more thing... Just great.. Now I have to find the money for an Akrapovic exhaust...

And no I'm not raspberry... It's Rich Sperry...lol

No matter where you go, there you are!

It was good to see both old and new friends, and finally meet Way. Opinionated is a slight understatement...

Ali. how did the butt tightening go?

One more thing... Just great.. Now I have to find the money for an Akrapovic exhaust...

And no I'm not raspberry... It's Rich Sperry...lol

Hey Rich,

I had fun at the party, it was good hanging out.

Tigger's butt seems very tight now, I do feel a difference. I haven't had to many chances to push him into any turns, but I kind of feel the rear working with the turn better now, so hard to explain this stuff. Can't wait for the Fall Colors run this weekend to really see what he'll do now. I just am hoping that the snow showers that they're calling for in West VA, are not going to happen

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

I had a great time at the party. I didn't get anything done, but got some great ideas. I ended up learning about the PlastiDip and went home and gave it a shot the next day. It turned out pretty good. I can see after the sun came up that there were a couple little things that could have been improved, but it was a good learning experience, and taking all of the parts off and replacing them was a learning experience in itself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D.B.'s Facebook Page - facebook.com/DBMiniCooper