Price

Anybody shopped/purchased ext.maintenance recently?

Oops, I just noticed you said maintenance. I always forget about those. My information is for repair.

I just bought one and got the best deal through AAA.

I called one place that I randomly found on Google and had a horrible experience, so bad I hung up on the guy.

I also spoke to Passport who were coming in pretty high and I spoke to the guy at Atlanta MINI who was just a few hundred over AAA.

All were offering 0% interest. I went with the 48k platinum coverage. I think it ran just under $4,000 but Tigger is an '06 with 60ish thousand miles. I have a $100 deductible, but if I go to an AAA certified shop it's only $50.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm about to check the two local to my area (Passport/Sterling). Will post info.

As promised, for anyone curious:

Passport Mini and Sterling Mini both came in at $1795 to extend the maintenance plan another 3/36k. No mercy for some idiot like me who bought it on their last car and traded the car in a few months later.

Sterling gave a quote of $2554 for a 3 year/36k extended mechanical warranty, platinum. A pro rata refund is available if you trade/sell the vehicle.