TATTRAT

MINI Signatures

well you can just make your own like what im using right now:top:, or you can click and save one off a website, like the ones on the dragon page :biggrin: or you can contact craig (coop) and he can make you a custom one (cartoon looking ones) cause he has mad skills!!:rock:

well you can just make your own like what im using right now:top:, or you can click and save one off a website, like the ones on the dragon page :biggrin: or you can contact craig (coop) and he can make you a custom one (cartoon looking ones) cause he has mad skills!!:rock:

I love your progression/evolution of stickers!

I figured that the more custom ones were built by someone, I just wasn't sure(and after a lot of googling)if there was a a MINI specific signature building site. Have seen it for other cars, oh well.

Thanks for the input!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

If your brother can't, just click on the Members list and find the user name of Coop. His name is Craig and he does some great work.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

LOVE mine!!!

FD3SD005.jpg

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]