Isadinho

Racing Harness

Schroth Rallye 4 MINI Quick Fit Harness Belt

Has anybody tested these Harnesses, I searched for em but nobody seems to have a review on them. If anyone has seen or knows of someone who uses them, I was just wondering as to how "streetable" they are for daily use, and the occasional track visit?

note* CMcveay when searching through the threads I saw you bought some used, do you still have em, and if so the above question is my concern...

06' MCS Chilli Red... K&N PF

They are awesome. Expensive, but absolutely worth it for track days, autocross, runs, the Dragon...

Once you get the mounts installed, the belts themselves can be installed or removed in just a few minutes. They are street legal, but not really comfortable for regular street and highway driving. I only use mine for more "spirited" events. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Thanks for the heads up, I might get them down the road. I was hoping you were going to say they were super comfortable for the street and then I would've gotten them right away:top:

06' MCS Chilli Red... K&N PF