Scavenger

Banners for forum

It'd be cool to get some new banners to show at the top of the forum. Also, one that is better fitted across the top too, and also, since we're a DC club, let's get some pictures of actual DC stuff like the capitol building. I might not have time to do this, but if anyone wanted to get a group together and go into DC or nearby areas and take some great photos of MINIs and DC scenery, I'll make some cool banners for our forum!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

NOT MY PIC, but i always thought this picture was AWESOME, and a VERY nice MINI as well!!!

2112021586_b3ed1cc6f6_o.jpg

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is a good pic. However, I believe we need a panaramic style photo, the aspect ratio needs to be rectangular. Thanks though. This weekend is supposed to be nice, grab the camera and head out and see what you can create!!! :D

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Sorry for the delay in responding, been very busy lately. The current banners are 740px × 192px, but if you want, you can make then even longer. The reason is that the height is set, but the length can "slide" to fit different screen sizes.

What size images are you looking for?

I can work on pictures of a Virginia MINI in California... ;) I haven't re-registered the MINI out here (and won't ever do it. CA registration is INSANE!)

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com