palemud

Borla Exhaust S-Type

My little Mini does this: "VROOOOM!"

:biggrin:

All I can say is, "Wow."

I had my Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back Type-S installed on my MCS today and the things are turning up roses. That damn car sounds amazing. Even the mechanic who installed it was impressed.

While I had paid a bit more than when I had tried to go through a local shop here, my experience was incredible. The exhaust arrived the DAY AFTER I ordered it - even with standard shipping. Amazon FTMFW. I choose to have it installed at Tysons Auto Specialties, a wonderful mechanic near my office that I have used for all my vehicles. And they actually installed it for less than the other local shop had quoted me.

The exhaust looks great and when I first started the Mini up, I about fainted. Oh yeah...

If anyone is thinking of replacing their exhaust, I HIGHLY recommend the Borla system. They make quality products that make our little cars sound like monsters. :biggrin:

As soon as the office's HD camera gets back, I'll post a video of the look and sound.

Here are a couple pics I took today:

borlaexhaust1.jpg

borlaexhaust2.jpg

I just shot some video with a GoPro mounted on the rear hatch. I've got the same exhaust so I'll get it posted.

This link "should" take you to the video. Some of the exhaust note is muted as I has packed the camera to cut down on wind noise.

https://www.me.com/gallery/#100159

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I got one of these too! love it but i want to trade for a jcw factory exhaust... like the style better.

So if anyone wants a borla... and has a factory jcw *Hint Hint*

Edited by Bigprfed22

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.