cmcveay

DCMM Photo contest

I'm looking for three volunteers who would like to be the team to review and select finalists for the DCMM photo of the month! If you are a photographer, journalist, artist or just someone who appreciates a good picture, then this will be fun.

If you are interested, email or PM me. I'll take the first three for the next contest and if there are more names, I'll just start a roster for follow on months. If you are more interested in making the selections than taking the photo's, let me know and I'll keep you on that part for a longer period of time. Committee members aren't eligible to post pictures for that month so I'd like to have a list of folks to use (with prior consent of course).

Thanks and happy snaps to everyone!

Craig

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Great question! The answer is YES!

Each month will have a "theme" for the desired photo's. Since it is a site of, by and for MINI enthusiasts, I'm leaning towards keeping the contests related to MINI's. Must you have a MINI in every photo? I think the spirit and intent would say that the photo's submitted need to have a MINI/Mini or a part of or something that can be identified as being related to either classic or current MINI/Mini auto's in them.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold