Annual Club picnic

Event details

<p>August 7th</p>

<p> </p>

<p>This year we're hosting at a house! </p>

<p>Mark and Ali (that's me) bought a house with a great yard in Springfield, VA</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Start time will be noon </p>

<p>The address is </p>

<p> </p>

<p>7505 Essex Ave</p>

<p>Springfield VA 22150</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Parking is only allowed on the side of the street where there are houses.</p>

<p> </p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>IMPORTANT</strong></span></p>

<p>OUR HOUSE IS ON A ONE WAY STREET. At the tint party Google maps was taking people the wrong way down our street which is very dangerous. Waze is correct. I just checked Google maps and it looks like they took my correction but please be careful. Our house should be on your right as you approach it. Feel free to park in the driveway if there's room. Don't back in because it's steep and you'll scrape worse leaving. Break the rule and pull in :biggrin: There's also a lot of street parking</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The club supplies grilling meats, fixings and some light refreshments. </p>

<p>We ask that each person bring a side dish or dessert to share.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>It would be helpful if people can also bring chairs and maybe some folding tables.</p>

<p> </p>

<p><strong>This event is free to members and they can bring one guest (kids are free), non members pay $5 (Cash only please)</strong></p>

<p> </p>

<p>We'll need volunteers for set up and clean up. We have a huge yard so if you have some sort of games to bring that would be great.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>We have dogs and one is toothless and not good with other dogs. We would prefer no dogs please so that Daisy doesn't get all worked up. She does love kids though.</p>

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.