Brakes and BBQ

1975_mini
DCMM Club Calendar

Event details

<p>Time to Get Watson ready for the road with a Brake system upgrade and we will be doing burgers and hotdogs on the grill. All are welcome you do not have to be mechanic, I only play one on the weekend. </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p>The Board meeting will be going as well so come on out and see what decisions the board is making while they are sipping their scotch and smoking cigars.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> Please feel free to bring the Kiddos along mine will be here and we are in a quite neighborhood with a playground and room to run. Four legged kiddos just contact me, Gus our bulldog in friendly but a bit of a dick.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> Now the important stuff</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> When: Apr 17th I will be in the garage starting at 1000, but show up whenever and going till the job is done.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> Where: 18021 Cutts Ave Quantico, VA 22134 (this is on MCB Quantico, all that is required is a valid driver's licenses or federal ID to get on base)</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> What to bring: A slide disk is welcome (post what with your RSVP), I will have both adult and kid beverages, but bring your own personal preferences. I will not have any IPAs so you are on your own there.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> Also all my food is heavy on the gluten and meat, so let my know if I need to pick up some compress compost patties for anyone.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> I look forward to seeing all that come out and have some fun!!</p>

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.