DCMM Club Calendar

Event details

<p>

Lets make this an official event!!!!!!

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Who: Their website is <a href="http://www.nolimitmobilewindowtinting.com" rel="external nofollow">www.nolimitmobilewindowtinting.com</a> They have been in the tint business for 22 years and have many examples of the work on the webpage. Also some nice exotics if you just want to oogle some cars (talking to you Tyler). The brand of film used is Global Window Film the quality is High Performance. They have used this film for 10 years and never had any issues. They can provide 7 different percentages ranging from 50 % to 5% as we all have car registered across the beltway.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Fun fact: if you resister your car for commercial use in VA you can get around the tint laws.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Where: Craig’s has been kind enough to volunteer the GarageMahal

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

When: June 15th or 22nd Looking to do this on a Sunday (Something about Craig wanting to play with his new toy.) I will post a poll to lock down the day.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Just tell me how Much Damn it!!!

</p>

<p>

-$140 for a Hatchback

</p>

<p>

-$180 for a Countryman

</p>

<p>

-$200 for a Clubman.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Schedule: They can due 4 MINIs a Day. If we can fill multiple day and someone wants to host another day just let me know. Or maybe I can buy another Sunday off Craig with some beer.

</p>

<p>

0800-1000: Burgrave of Fells Point (w/ ceramic tint)

</p>

<p>

1000-1200: Mikev (w/ ceramic tint)

</p>

<p>

1200-1300: lunch

</p>

<p>

1300-1500: Poison Ivy

</p>

<p>

1500-1700: CMCVeay (w/ ceramic tint)

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Please let me know if you’re in and the time slot you would like, also the day. Thanks and hope to see you all there

</p>

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.