DC Photo Shoot morning

Event details

<p>Start time 8:00AM</p>

<p>Location Tidal Basin Paddle boat parking lot</p>

<p> </p>

<p>In case of rain or a bad storm we will move to either the next day or the next weekend.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The plan is to meet at 8:00AM at the parking lot across from the Jefferson Memorial </p>

<p>Tidal Basin Paddle Boats</p>

<p>1501 Maine Ave SW</p>

<p>Washington, DC 20024</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Please be on time as we want to work quickly for our two DC locations to get the shots before the lots fill up.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>After the Tidal Basin we'll drive to 14th street where there is on street parking about a block from the Monument. If parking is available we'll park the cars on 14th, get out and shoot them with the Washington Monument in the background. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>From there we're moving on to the Capital to shoot from the parking areas on the roads leading up to it. We can park on either Maryland Ave or Pennsylvania Ave. </p>

<p>At this location it could be fun to stage some photographers inside the rotary in front of the Capital and shoot a few MINIs as they drive by.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>From there we'll go to the Virginia side to Gravelly Point Park which is off of the GW Parkway just north of the Airport. If the park isn't too crowded we can get some shots of the MINIs with the Capital and Washington Monument in the background. We might even be able to set up the cars so that there is a big old Jet flying overhead. This park can get really crowded so we'll need to play it by ear when we get there.</p>

<p> </p>

<p><strong>Then out to lunch!!!</strong></p>

<p> </p>

<p>I made reservations for 11:30 at Teaism in Old Town Alexandria, we have free parking options in garages there. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>682 N St Asaph Street • Alexandria, VA 22314</p>

<p>Here's a link to their menu, it's a fun and funky atmosphere. They are letting us order off of the menu. </p>

<p> </p>

<p><a href="https://www.teaism.com/images/restaurant/view_menu/42_1384272942_oldtownmenuab1113.pdf" rel="external nofollow">https://www.teaism.com/images/restaurant/view_menu/42_1384272942_oldtownmenuab1113.pdf</a></p>

<p> </p>

<p>You do not need a camera to participate. I'll have my camera and I'm sure other's will bring theirs. What we need are MINIs!!!! </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I plan to convert some of the DC images into banners for the forum header. I'll put all of the images out online where people can access and download them.</p>

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.