ZugZugMcD

FS: New M7 Ram-2 Scoop for 2nd Gen

SOLD 6/2/10

I have a new M7 Ram-2 scoop that I purchased last year but never installed (while I was waiting to receive it, I had my stripes installed and like the look of the stripes on the stock scoop).

It's still in the original box and is not painted. We can work out the pickup (I live in Pasadena, MD) or shipping if necessary.

Asking $180.

From their website: http://www.m7tuning.com/parts/product_info.php?cPath=7_9&products_id=127&osCsid=63bece48d6cfed8b1f27da90c04a6576

Following in the footsteps of its older brother, the Ram-2 provides a more aggressive scoop opening than stock but one that is not as extreme as the Vortex hood scoop. The Ram-2 is a great compliment to many of the available after market air intake systems especially the M7 AGS-R and Super AGS. Even if you're running the OEM intake system, the Ram-2 will allow more air to enter your engine bay, thus helping in keeping things cool under the hood.

The installation process is very simple and requires only one small hole to be drilled into the hood (we've included the drill bit so there's no need to run to the hardware store).

If you're looking for more air to get into your engine or to your intake but you're not too fond of our Vortex Scoop's extreme look, then the M7 Ram-2 Scoop is for you!

Please Note:One hole will have to be drilled for proper attachment of the scoop to the hood. Feel free to call with concerns. As with all of our fiberglass scoops, the Ram-2 scoop comes unpainted with a black gel coat ready to be prepped and painted by your local paint shop.

popup_image.php?pID=127

_DSC5490.JPG&w=300&h=199

popup_image2.php?pID=127

Edited by ZugZugMcD
sold

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

I'll keep this up for sale here until the weekend, then it's going up on the NAM marketplace. If you think you might be interested and want to see it in person before committing, please by all means let me know.

thanks =)

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman