hillbilly

MINI Cooper s r53 dyno tune

Hey everyone I have been checking a round to find someone to do a tune to the MINI and I found Mach V. Has anyone had a custom tune done my them? And I found a set of brand new 380cc injectors for only $200 too on ecstuning.com.

It isn't the size of your mini it is how you drive it!!!

Hillbilly

I've never been there...but I've heard good things about them...

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Mach V used to do a lot of work for us but now I think they're mostly a Subaru shop. Also I think the way they did dyno tunes was to set up a day, bring in Jan from CA and then do a slew of tunes. We tried a few years ago and could not get Jan out here, I think it was because we couldn't get enough cars interested.

Alex (MINIinBlack) had a tune done by MINI Dynamics that he's very happy with.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Mach V is a decent place to go if you want to do a remote tuning session with Jan from RMW. Mach V has had some nasty mini on that dyno! As far as them putting parts on.... A big ol nope. :stupid:

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.