RichSperry

FS My 2010 MINI

Ok, I'm listing my MINI for sale. $16,500

The good.

Original owner, records since new. 56,000 miles. Never tracked, just my fun daily driver. All service records, and Blackstone Labs oil analysis. Front end clear bra on bumper, hood, scoop, door edges and mirrors. (since new)

Just had new thermostat and crank seal replaced, along with the Serpentine belt.

Chili Red, black roof and mirrors, black cloth sport seats, anthracite headliner. Premium, cold weather, sport packages. Harmon Kardon, Bi xenon headlights, headlight washers, white turn signals, sport stripes, black crown spoke wheels with 215-45-17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. JCW carbon rear hatch handle. 5% tint on the sunroof. Rennline RSR door pulls and pedal set.

FJCW exhaust, or stock MINI S exhaust with JCW tuning kit tips, H Sport rear camber arms.

ECS GeoMet coated rotors (front and rear) with EBC red stuff pads. (10K miles)

I’ve removed the Koni shocks and TSW springs, (GREAT COMBO), and will include or reinstall for new owner. It has the stock shocks and springs that had 8000 miles when I installed the Koni’s.

I also have a JCW carbon hood scoop, it has a brand new chili red scoop

Included in sale are my set of 16” winter wheels (Enkie, Michelin Pilot Aplin3 snow tires with TPMS installed.)

Quaife lsd, RWM tuning, AFE panel filter, BSH catch can, NM torque arm insert

JL Audio subwoofer and amp.

Plus more that I can’t think of…lol

The bad. It’s had 2 small fender benders, and I mean little. I have pics and receipts from the best MINI body shop in Baltimore that fixed the car when it was less than a year old.

This is a great car, but I’m getting a new Corvette, so it’s got to go…

If you are interested, send me a PM and I’ll send pictures, and discuss it.

Rich

No matter where you go, there you are!