gnhovis

FS: Screamin Demon Coilpack & MSD Super Conducter 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires

Sold:

Used Screamin' Demon high-voltage coilpack for R53. Bolting on a Screamin' Demon Coil gives a longer duration spark which burns fuel more completely. The result is smoother acceleration with less power drop off. Even if your not looking for performance this is a cost effective replacement for the stock coilpack which is prone to corrosion on the #3 and 4 plug wire terminals, resulting in a spark loss. Maximize performance with high capacity wires. For cars with flat connector pins (see photo.)

14527340691_ff994cea0f_z.jpg

14529719752_37ee9b50e5_z.jpg

MSD Super Conducter 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires for R53, used. MSD's 8.5mm Super Conductor wires have a special, helically wound core that offers just 40-50 ohms of resistance per foot--but with an RFI suppression equal to a 1,500 ohm wire. In fact, each foot of finished wire features 40 feet of tightly wound copper for superior conductivity. A tough 8.5mm synthetic Red silicone jacket over an extra-heavy glass braid and dielectric insulator keeps the current guided to the plugs. Underneath the high-temperature boots, stainless steel terminals feature snap locks to ensure a secure fit. Fits R50 as well.

14344153508_2e6dfba1b1_z.jpg

The coil pack is probably 3 years old (I think I replaced the stock coilpack right after I bought the car in June '11.) The plug wires are two years old. Prices:

Coilpack, shipped $50. [$40 picked-up.]

Plugwires, shipped $45. [$40 picked-up]

Both, shipped $90 [$75 picked-up]

Located in Mt. Airy, MD. Paypal preferred. PM if interested or questions.

Edited by gnhovis
Sold

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."-- Enzo Ferrari

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog