Rahm

Just saying Hi!

Hi Rahm! Tell us about your MCS. Funny you mention the similarity to Jeep owners. I drove a '77 CJ-7 for about 6 years and I liked the way Jeep drivers always waved to each other on the road. MINI's are like that as well.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Well, she is chili red (arrest me red) no stripes or other things on the outside, and the roof matches the body colour, also have the Dinan S2 kit in there, feels pretty darned quick, and the most fun driving I have ever had on asphalt.

this is my first foray into anything that wasn't a jeep. I have had 3 wranglers, 3 cherokees, still have my '03 Rubicon, its up on 33's (want to go back to 35's for off roading since I have a mini for the street now) it is a whole universe of difference in the way they drive.

So there IS a mini wave eh? thats great, now I will be waving at mini's from my jeep and vice versa, hope people understand.. gets worse when I wave at jeeps from my work Vehicle.

does the "Want" to go back outside and spend the night driving around go away after a while?