RDG_RCR

FS: CANON 30D with grip

I haven't used this camera in 2+ years or so, so I need to get it off my shelf. The camera looks great and ALMOST works 100% unfortunately it suffers from the occasional dreaded err99 (which CANON still chooses to ignore). The camera still works in all modes, but will occasionally get the error which requires you to turn the camera off and on. For casual shooting and learning how to use a DSLR its not bad, but when you are trying to shoot events it can be real annoying. Still a great beginner camera. Here are the specs:

ASKING $200 obo (body and grip only)

Sensor22.5 mm x 15.0 mm CMOSMaximum resolution3,504 × 2,336 (8.2 megapixels)LensInterchangeable (EF, EF-S)Flashpop-up, sync at 1/250 secondShutterelectronic focal-planeShutter speed range30 s to 1/8000 sExposure meteringTTL, full aperture, zonesExposure modesFull auto, programmed, shutter-priority, aperture priority, manualMetering modesEvaluative, Partial, Spot, C/Wgt AverageFocus areas9 user pointsFocus modesOne-shot, AI Servo, AI-Focus, ManualContinuous shootingup to 5.0 frames/sViewfinderOpticalASA/ISO range100-3200 in 1/3 EV stepsFlash bracketingnoneFocus bracketingnoneCustom WB6 presets, Auto, custom, and WB by colour temperature 2800–10000 kelvins, 100 K stepsWB bracketing3 images, +/-3 levelsRear LCD monitor2.5 in (63 mm), 230,000 pixelsStorageCompactFlash (CF) (Type I or Type II) and Microdrive / max 8GBBatteryLi-Ion BP-511A rechargeableDimensions144 x 105.5 x 73.5 mmWeight700 g (body only)Optional battery packsBP-511A, BP-514, BP-511, BP-512.

BG-E2 grip allows use of AA batteries.Made inJapan

Edited by RDG_RCR

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13