68wmcs

Lesley G. Aggar signed photography prints 2009

Cleaning out my Lesley G. Aggar signed Photography prints from 2009. I've had them stored for a few years and haven't had a use for them. They are in great condition, only taken out to take pictures of them.

Price: FREE (just come pick one up or take all of them)

The container they've been stored in:

image-3.jpg

"Remains of the Day" 30x20in:

image-4.jpg

"Sullen Sky 1" 30x20in:

image-5.jpg

"Silver Sea" 30x20in:

image-6.jpg

"Sky Drama 1" 30x20:

image-7.jpg

"Flames to Grey" 24x16in:

image-10.jpg

"Watching" 24x16in:

image-8.jpg

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Mike - if you just want to get rid of 'em, I do like 'em. Bring them with you whenever you want to get/use the oil filter socket.

Yeah I just want to get rid of them, cleaning out the spare bedroom and found them tucked away. They're yours Craig, I don't need the oil filter socket anymore I decided to just buy everything I'll need to do oil changes on my own from now on.

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I appreciate the welcome, I've been awake since 0230. Now I'm at Applebee's getting my free meal on!

To all my fellow Veterans, I personally thank you for your service to this Country and am glad to have met each one of you and serve with honor.