One of the things that I want to do is add some stripes, but the options from MINI weren't what I want.

What I have in mind isn't terribly exotic or difficult, but what I'd really like to do is go to someone's shop and lay a template or test or something on the car to see if it looks like I think it will. Then, either at that time or on a return trip, have the shop install them.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a shop in the area?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know a place in chantilly near the corner of lee rd and route 50. getting my brakes installed there next week, will try to get the info. or if you want to put it on I have a friend with vinyl cutter.

Jason

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know a place in chantilly near the corner of lee rd and route 50. getting my brakes installed there next week, will try to get the info. or if you want to put it on I have a friend with vinyl cutter.

Jason

I'd love the info if you don't mind.

I'm torn between having them installed and installing them myself. Mostly because I haven't done it before and so figure I'd leave out some critical step ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's not that hard. Did full racing stripe on my gto.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Watched some installation videos and yeah, it does seem pretty straightforward. Clean car and careful layout (and tape) before taking the backing off.

I guess at this point it's just figuring out what I want.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]