cameroon

Help with an oil change?

Hello all, I come seeking guidance and a driveway ;)

My break-in period is well over with and I'd like to do an oil change. Unfortunately, I live in Arlington and have no place to actually do the oil change. Also, this will be the first time I've personally change the oil in any car, let alone a Mini.

I have the oil, filter and most of the tools (I think I just need to pick up a 1/2" extension and drain pan w/ lid for transport to recycling). I do not have a jack or jack stands right now, but AutoZone's got a Duralast 2 ton jack + 2 stands for $40 which I could get easily enough.

So is there anyone who'd be willing to loan me their driveway and expertise? I've no problem traveling and can bring a beverage or something else of your choice :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you coming to the Picnic this weekend? If so, I live close and I'd be happy to give you a hand. I have everything you need so you wouldn't need to bring anything except the oil and filter.

Edited by ZugZugMcD
to clarify that we could do this before or after the picnic

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

Are you coming to the Picnic this weekend? If so, I live close and I'd be happy to give you a hand. I have everything you need so you wouldn't need to bring anything except the oil and filter.

Yup, I'm coming to the picnic - that'd be awesome, I'll totally take you up on it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]