MiniPaws

FS: 4 Summer Potenza tires, under 3K miles Gaithersburg, 20878

These are Goodyear Potenza 205/45 R17 84V Run Flat tires that came with my 2011 CooperS Convertible.

Who knew that a car sold with a "Cold Weather Package" in Maryland would come with "Summer" tires!? I just replaced them with "All Season" tires. Three have only been in use since July with less than 3K miles, one purchased in Aug has about 1K miles. Available for pickup in Gaithersburg MD.

Asking $500 for the set.

Regards,

Cindy

2011 Cooper S Convertible

Think you mean bridgestone potenza :top:

These are Goodyear Potenza 205/45 R17 84V Run Flat tires that came with my 2011 CooperS Convertible.

Who knew that a car sold with a "Cold Weather Package" in Maryland would come with "Summer" tires!? I just replaced them with "All Season" tires. Three have only been in use since July with less than 3K miles, one purchased in Aug has about 1K miles. Available for pickup in Gaithersburg MD.

Asking $500 for the set.

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

Think you mean bridgestone potenza :top:

OOops! You're correct! Thanks for pointing that out - anyway, they're still available.

4 Bridgestone Potenza 205/45 R17 84V Run Flat tires that came with my 2011 CooperS Convertible. Asking $500 for the set.

Regards,

Cindy

2011 Cooper S Convertible