Motorgyrl

MINIs Take the Beltway

I just wanted to thank DC Metro Mini for a great time at the Event! My husband and I enjoyed The Minis Take the Beltway Event and are looking forward to coming back next year! It is definitely a great cause and the people are great! Thanks again! By the

Curious if we have a tally on what was collected for the Wounded Warrior Project :questionmark:
Stay tuned in the Members area, we have something we need to address with the members before we make any kind of announcements.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Hey everyone! Thanks for all of the great feedback on the 2nd Annual MINIs Take the Beltway. It is very gratifying to know that many of you really enjoyed it. A lot of time and effort was put into making this event happen, most especially by Lau

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Do you know if Passport MINI donated any moneys in addition to the $1,640?
They contributed some money to help with the event, but it was used for other things (like the chairs and tables) and was not specifically earmarked