TGGRRR (Ali)

Video from MOTD

Craig made this video of Tigger and I at the Dragon

The first run is my first run up Hell Bender, you'll notice Tigger still has his stripes

The second run was to the dam, the camera was on Tigger shooting Koop. I love the music he did with it, and I like how you can still hear the engines with the music. It's a really cool video, Thanks Craig!

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Craig,

What's the name to the second song, I just can't remember and i want it :banghead:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

I just watched again, so cute seeing Tigger when he had stripes and not flames.

That video is technically a road called the Hell Bender, it's a lot faster and less twisty then the actual Dragon. It's the road we take to get to the Dragon.

If you haven't seen it yet, this page has some great information about driving the actual dragon and at the bottom is a video about it

http://www.minisonthedragon.com/driving_the_dragon.php

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Very Nice! Looks like a blast.

T, I, GG, ERrrr!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myipictures/

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"