minirab

Who got mods installed?

Hey Craig you still get credit for the final push to get the pulley. OK, before I drove Kooper I had no intention of doing any engine mods at all, it really is all your fault. :biggrin:

Edge is now just baiting me to get more, more, more...

Oh I have no doubt it's a collaborative effort. I just remember stopping by your table when you were all eating at the Grill, and me pointing out the 3 basic 1st Gen MCS mods: Pulley, Intake, Exhaust... then tune after that.

I had a feeling that me hammering those points home had some impact in the equation. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I'm so confused, I don't even know which to do next...

I guess that could be a whole other thread.

Exhaust, cold air intake, suspension, brakes..... oh and I can't forget the sway bar

Ali

Hey Ali, If you want Craig, Marti, Edge and I could all go to lunch with you again :biggrin: Another option is to give one of us a credit card and we could go shopping for you :biggrin::biggrin:

See ya soon, Brian

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Incidentally, all of you 1st Gen owners who know how to drive a manual are welcome to drive mine for ideas. :biggrin:

(bad influence? Nah! :laugh:)

2nd Genners can drive it too, but obviously the ideas won't necessarily transfer. VERY different feel.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I got:

DDMWorks Intercooler Diverter

Detroit Tuned Belt Tensioner Safety Strap

Aesthetic Creations Wheel Center Caps

Deals Gap Dragon Stickers

That's it!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

You so don't want to drive Mr. OEM, you will want EVERYTHING!
What do you know, you've always refused to drive him. :tongue:

Now that you know that Soulfire has slightly more torque than Mr. OEM, maybe you should try it!

LOL! It's starting 2 sound like a competition! Poor Scoopie will have 2 w8 a little longer 4 her pulley, cuz I've gotta get her eyes str8 1st. * sigh *

No Worries...we will get you mod'd up next year.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

What do you know, you've always refused to drive him. :tongue:

Now that you know that Soulfire has slightly more torque than Mr. OEM, maybe you should try it!

That's ok, I would sit to high and have to kink my neck to see under the monster mirror. :biggrin::rofl:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No Worries...we will get you mod'd up next year.

LOL! Just the little things ... there's a whole list of things I'd like 2 do 2 Scoopie ... CF interior bits ... repainting and then clear bra 4 protection ... not much under the bonnet other than cleaning, really ... etc., etc. ...

How does that song go? One day at a tiiiiiime ...

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

I got:

DDMWorks Intercooler Diverter

Detroit Tuned Belt Tensioner Safety Strap

Aesthetic Creations Wheel Center Caps

Deals Gap Dragon Stickers

That's it!

You also bought the Cabrio braces if I remember correctly :tongue:

I just finished installing mine and the lower bolts are a pain :eviltongue:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Oh yeh, I forgot!

You also bought the Cabrio braces if I remember correctly :tongue:

I just finished installing mine and the lower bolts are a pain :eviltongue:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

2 - Chrome Dragons

2 - Chrome Swirly Designs on Blurs hips

1 - MOTD Grill badge that was a pain to install today

LOL, those are my mods form MOTD 8. We will compare them to next years Dragon but then again I might get all my real mods this summer.

CIAO!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

2 - Chrome Dragons

2 - Chrome Swirly Designs on Blurs hips

1 - MOTD Grill badge that was a pain to install today

LOL, those are my mods form MOTD 8. We will compare them to next years Dragon but then again I might get all my real mods this summer.

CIAO!

This post is USELESS (wish we had the M/A group of smileys so I could use it here) w/o pics!!! :tongue:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

I spoke to the Service Manager and he was pretty much kissing my butt. They are going to bring Rita in for an inspection and make sure no damage was done and he said they would definitely take care of me, not sure what that means but we will see.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]