minirab

Who got mods installed?

Nothing major here... rear calipers and rear sway bar painted red, new sunroof vinyl... oh yeah, and new rear suspension bolts since mine were bent. :embarassed:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I ended up having a pulley install by Wayworks. What a difference that made :rock: What was really incredible is that Way only took 10 minutes to do the install :biggrin: I also bought a pair of cabrio braces:smile:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Brian got his pulley installed because he saw Tigger getting a pulley. Way told Brian that Tigger was going to be faster and suddenly Brian was the next in line.

I got the pulley and the flames :-)

Tigger's first mod :rock:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I got the TSW upper motor mount, not really by choice. When trying to get a noisy belt fixed AutoX noticed the mount was leaking (which turned out to be bone dry).

Of course that wasn't the only problem noticed, currently in the shop for a new crank pulley and lower motor mounts. Also had Chad at Detroit Tuned fix a faulty brake install, the shop didn't mount the rear pads correctly as they didn't clip them onto the calipers.:banghead:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

06 R50, BRG/W, OMP Upper Strut Bar, AFE CAI, Megan CatBack, AC Boot and Bonnet stripes, Angled Side stripes, window tint, Alta 19mm Rear Sway, Konig Feathers with 205/50/15 Yokahama S-Drives, VIP Customs quad light bar with 4 hella 500's, and TSW Upper motor mount.

Brian got his pulley installed because he saw Tigger getting a pulley. Way told Brian that Tigger was going to be faster and suddenly Brian was the next in line.

I got the pulley and the flames :-)

Tigger's first mod :rock:

And all these installs happened because of a conversation at lunch :biggrin: I will say I love my pulley :top:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

And all these installs happened because of a conversation at lunch :biggrin: I will say I love my pulley :top:
...and now technically you're ahead of Ali since you already have intake and exhaust. :biggrin:

However, enough can not be said about the fact that brakes and suspension are just as (if not more) important! :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

...and now technically you're ahead of Ali since you already have intake and exhaust. :biggrin:

However, enough can not be said about the fact that brakes and suspension are just as (if not more) important! :tongue:

Ooooh how you bait me. I'll catch up, just give me some time

:biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

LOL! It's starting 2 sound like a competition! Poor Scoopie will have 2 w8 a little longer 4 her pulley, cuz I've gotta get her eyes str8 1st. * sigh *

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Ooooh how you bait me. I'll catch up, just give me some time

:biggrin:

I do plan on brakes and a suspension upgrade but it will have to wait until the winter :biggrin: Hopefully by then I will have the extra $ needed for more mods :top:

And yes, I am beginning to think that Edge is the instigator in our friendly mod wars :y:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I only did a few........

Detroit Tuned Stage 3 Brake Kit:

13" Slotted BBK

Black 4 Piston Calipers

Rear Slotted Rotors

Painted Black Rear Calipers

Steel Braided Lines All Around

Racing Fluid

Hawk HPS Pads All Around

Group 4 Autosports:

Prototype Front Splitter

Way Motorworks:

Scanguage II

Aesthetic Creations:

3M DI-NOC Roof and Dash Wrap

That's about it. :rock:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And yes, I am beginning to think that Edge is the instigator in our friendly mod wars :y:
Who, innocent little me? :saint:

Many of my MINI-owning friends eventually come around to saying "You're a bad influence" or "You're an expensive friend to know!". :embarassed:

I'm so confused, I don't even know which to do next...

I guess that could be a whole other thread.

Exhaust, cold air intake, suspension, brakes..... oh and I can't forget the sway bar

Ali

I guess it depends on if you want performance or not next.

This is what I would do:

CAI

Sway

Exhaust

Suspension

Brakes

Now, if you have the $$ for a sway bar and suspension, then I would do them together. A CAI is a DIY thing...... What about shock tower plates? Do you have any?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What about shock tower plates? Do you have any?

I don't even know what a shock tower plate is. Last time I got into car engines was in the early 80's and engines were very different back then.

It's going to take me years to get Tigger all fast and modded up, I plan to enjoy each and every step of it. I was thinking Cold Air Intake next or exhaust because I love the sounds of some of the beefier exhausts.

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

A Curt hitch. One that hides away behind the fog light opening and can't be seen when not in use. I want to put a cargo platform on the back occasionally.

Alas it turns out there was a mistake and the installer discovered it does NOT clear the rear fog light. It works with the black plastic cover if you don't have a fog light, but doesn't allow the depth to install the rear fog. Thye offered to remove it and put everything back as I was but I elected to keep it for now as I have a greater need for the hitch than the fog light in the next couple weeks.

I've since discovered that the MINI do More hitch has two different length 'shanks' one of which will clear the fog. So, in a few weeks after my schedule slows down I'll buy that and swap. Y'all will see a low mileage Curt hitch for sale. :biggrin:

Oh, got a "Objects in the mirror are losing' decal and one of those cool laser cut key shelf organizers with the MINI and palm trees.

I had a Cravenspeed shiftwell cover, Cravenspeed adjustable shifter, Cravenspeed shift knob and an NM Torque arm bushing installed. I also picked up a Scangauge II along with the Cravenspeed mount along with the Gen II "W" mount for future use... Looking at a TomTom mount for it. Oh, I also had a stainless grill installed in the M7 hood scoop and it all started off with Koop getting a set of Celtic knot stripes from Mike at AE.

At the panoramic photo, I heard Ali telling someone that she drove Kooper back down the Dragon and after that, she had to get a pulley put on Tigger... Now it's being blamed on Edge!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

At the panoramic photo, I heard Ali telling someone that she drove Kooper back down the Dragon and after that, she had to get a pulley put on Tigger... Now it's being blamed on Edge!

Hey Craig you still get credit for the final push to get the pulley. OK, before I drove Kooper I had no intention of doing any engine mods at all, it really is all your fault. :biggrin:

Edge is now just baiting me to get more, more, more.....

Just wait till Tigger hits the Dragon next year :motor:

Tggrrr010.jpg