keckert

MOTD Wednesday Departure Group RSVP

Just wanted to say is was nice meeting those of you I hadn't before at the Spring Fling and having a change discuss the drive. I'm getting really excited:rock::top::motor:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

To bad you won't be going down with us. We'll see you there.

Have a great and safe drive :top:

it was really nice meeting you alll too!!! :wavey:

after talking about caravaning with you all i was getting really excited! :biggrin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

Thanks for the dancing sheep :laugh: I can't wait to see what your new look will be for your MINI

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Another route to Fontana is available. :motor:
...except for those of us going early. :hmpf:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

So we don't forget/miss anyone on Wednesday, if you responded as a "maybe" please indicated whether or not you are caravaning with us.

Craig, Marty and I were talking about the route today and we are thinking I-81 to I-40 should be the best route. This

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I think that works. Right now, I can't map it on Google Maps since they still show that section of I-40 closed. But, looking at some other maps, it appears that taking I-40 will only add about 10 minutes to the trip, BUT, if we don't have to slow down

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Here is the I-40 route using Bing maps. :motor:

[url="http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&cp=35.525544333271284%7E-82.93280873447657&lvl=12&sty=r&rtp=pos.38.837062_-77.438406_14155%20St%20Germain%20Dr%2C%20Centreville%2C%20VA%2020121-2310___e_%7Ev

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Yeeeeehaaaaaa! Just got home from the Autocross driving school and had a blast out there today!

Something for everyone to keep in mind on Wednesday and Sunday! DO NOT LET ME LEAD! I'm sorry but I've got a lead foot! As Marty found out on our way to

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I can attest to the fact that Kooper does like to :vroom:with the assistance of Craig's foot :motor:. My drive down to Monterey with him was a little spirited. Marty should have known this since he came back with us :biggrin:. Looking forward to the run

2012 Jeep Rubicon