Scavenger

Cleaning Party

Are there any pre-Dragon cleaning/wash/detail/Zaino parties going on? My MINI is filthy! :bath:

UPDATE: It's now on the calendar, HERE

Edited by Scavenger
add calendar link

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I swapped a couple of emails with Dan at Mach V and they are willing to "host" us for a little detailing party. They've got at least one spigot and he'll clear the parking lot in that area if you'd like to meet up out there.

I can provide a couple of 5 gallon buckets and a cordless random orbital buffer with spare batteries that'll keep it going for most of the day. Laura, you can borrow it anytime you like if the POS isn't moved soon.

May I propose an event with RSVP's and such? Saturday, April 24th from noon to 5 at Mach V in Sterling? If you can bring things like a hose (or two), a vacuum, extension cords etc., etc., we'll know have a good idea of the tools on hand.

Craig

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I wanna come too. I am having Mike do the vinyl work on Tigger during MOTD so I should probably not wax him, right?

I asked Mike and he said that you can wax your MINI. You will have to wash it the day of install as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When would this take place?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Excellent!! I'm glad this worked out! I hope to be there with my dirty MINI :smile:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

So if anyone wants to meet up on Monday, I'm game! I'm not sure if I'll get off work in time to make it on Saturday but I'll surely try.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

i love this idea! :top: im planning to do all the sticker work on my car that day :rofl: :stupid: :s:(its gonna be one of those kinda days) so maybe ill drop by and clean out the inside, and give everyone a little sneak peak of this years desing!:questionmark: TGGRRR depending on what ur having mike do and how long you wanna keep the vinyl on the car will depend on the waxing situation, i know that i put a good coat of wax on my car every year before i do all the stickers cause i take them off after a couple months and it makes it alot easier. i would def. check with mike and see what he says, hes the expert! :idea:

There's an RSVP post over in the events for anyone that's interested in meeting up out at Mach V where we'll have hoses, vacuums, buffer's and "stuff". If we don't get enough to meet up there, we'll shift it to a residence that can provide enough driveway space and spigots for hoses... RSVP if you can make it! :)

Craig

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

i love this idea! :top: im planning to do all the sticker work on my car that day :rofl: :stupid: :s:(its gonna be one of those kinda days) so maybe ill drop by and clean out the inside, and give everyone a little sneak peak of this years desing!:questionmark:
Celia, I can't wait to see what you've come up with for MOTD this year! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129