DCMM

Unofficial MOTD 8 RSVP

We thought it might be fun to have our own RSVP list of who's going to MINIs on the Dragon 8 this year. This way we can all see who'll be there. A list might help in knowing who to coordinate with for any caravans, meet-ups, accommodations

I just checked - it's still open and working... :questionmark:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I just checked - it's still open and working... :questionmark:

That's because I fixed it earlier.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OOPS! What was wrong with it?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Now, I've got to find a caravan to join. I'm planning to leave Thursday morning. or... maybe Wednesday night depending on how I feel after work that day.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Thanks! We're on the RSVP list now. Anyone traveling to MOTD on Wednesday, we'd love to get a group of us to head down the road together. Let me know and we'll determine a meet up location and time. I'd like to leave really early Wednesday morning,

Thanks! We're on the RSVP list now. Anyone traveling to MOTD on Wednesday, we'd love to get a group of us to head down the road together. Let me know and we'll determine a meet up location and time. I'd like to leave really early

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I'm leaving on Wednesday too. Still have to find a room. No cancellations on the lodge as of now, we'll see.

Thanks! We're on the RSVP list now. Anyone traveling to MOTD on Wednesday, we'd love to get a group of us to head down t

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

I'm leaving on Wednesday too. Still have to find a room. No cancellations on the lodge as of now, we'll see.

Hey!! WE have a single in our cabin.. Is it just you?! It would be sharing a room with Alan... Let me know.:top:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia

Sounds great. We'll arrange time and meeting place a little closer to the 28th. I'll start a list of us that want to caravan together. I'm in Reston, VA so let me know where you're starting out. That will help us determine a meet up location. Looki

Awesome! I heard you found a place to stay, also! I may head down Wednesday evening, still haven't found any one to join me on the road. Oh well.... :tongue:

Last minute decision but it looks like I am going :rock: Now I just n

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

I am contemplating have a pullley installed by Way Motor Works and was trying to figure out when to setup the appointment. How long does it normally take to get down to MOTD leaving from Northern Virginia.

Thanks Brian

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Roughly 9 hours, give or take, depending on what speed you are willing to drive. Also, with the most direct route not available, you might need to allow a little more time than that.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I'm wondering how the detours are going to affect this time!

Roughly 9 hours, give or take, depending on what speed you are willing to drive. Also, with the most direct route not available, you might need to allow a little more time

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Keckert, when on Wednesday are you planning to leave?

Thanks! We're on the RSVP list now. Anyone traveling to MOTD on Wednesday, we'd love to get a group of us to head down the road together. Let me know and we'll determine a mee

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Right now my plan is to leave early (6am-ish) on Wednesday so I can get there early and maybe get a pulley installed. Or get there early and enjoy some frosty beverages ! :beer:

It would be great to road trip with a few other Mini-enthusiasts :motor:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Brian, we're coming from Reston and I was thinking of leaving a little earlier if you're up for it...otherwise, I can meet you somewhere at 6 and we'll travel down with you. You're sort of on the way for us (Chantilly, right?)

Anyone else up for a