JustJAY

MOTD rooms available in cabin

We have the cabin Tuesday-Saturday

3 bedroom, 2 bath, full kitchen cabin.

We have a cabin near the fire pit, which will be noisy at night because of people hanging out there. There will also be many people around because of the location, so if you are sensitive to noise, don't stay with us.

All full.

Come visit, it is cabin #617 near the firepit

The cabin costs $286.84/night with taxes and everything. It depends on how many we have as to how much we each pay.

Need to know ASAP since MOTD is around the corner.

Edited by JustJAY
Bed available

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I really wish I could go. Boss put out the schedule yesterday and pretty much ALL wkends are filled w/work. :argh:

Sounds like you need to quit! :biggrin: Just kidding. In fact my girlfriend just started a new job last week and has to work too. She was looking forward to seeing what this MOTD stuff is all about.

Well, I don't feel so bad, then. U're not going w/out her, are u?!? If so (shame on u!), then the 2 of us gals can get 2gether, wear our shirts (I'm sure u ordered 1 4 her), and drown our sorrows at a local bar ... :tongue:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Well, I don't feel so bad, then. U're not going w/out her, are u?!? If so (shame on u!)

Why would it be shameful? Perhaps she doesn't mind him going solo and enjoying himself for a few days. :questionmark:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I knew you were. :biggrin: She wants me to go, but I won't make a week of it like I usually do. I'd miss her too much.

Seems like we jacked this thread, sorry!

Awww, that's sooo sweet! Bravo!

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

On the map, which cabin is it?

Fontana Village Map

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Next to fire pit #617
That looks nice

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Hey I might be interested but I need to verify if I can take a couple days off from work :biggrin: I will check as soon as I get to the office.

Brian

Got the OK for Wed-Fri vacation so now I need to register and get a room.

Edited by Brian0758

2012 Jeep Rubicon

It's a takeover!

I feel like a Viking is going to pop out any minute now and say, "what's in your wallet?"

All Full again!!!!! This was originally a M|U cabin, but now is a DCMM cabin!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

HOLY CRAP... I didn't realize you had that picture!!!! THAT's too funny :laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl:

Well, look at my pic!:fight:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Cool! :top:

Cool guys! I'm the other roommate fyi. Well myself and my gf.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com