Edge

Spring Fling 2010: Drive & Brunch in VA wine country

My wife and saw you leaving Wegmans! Wish we could have gone, but I didn't think it would be safe to drive coming off of an overnight shift at work. It looked like a lot of people and a lot of fun. Working weekends prevents me from coming on the runs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Nigel, "The Green Hornet" 07 MCSa BRG/W, white bonnet stripes, Cold weather, Sport, Premium, Convenience, Audio, whtie turns, rear fogs, PDC, Nav, Chrome int, anthracite headliner, English Oak. JCW Engine Kit, JCW Strut Brace, JCW Side Scuttles, JCW R112 Challenge Wheels, JCW Alcantara Auto Shifter, JCW Alcantara Steering Wheel, JCW Sport Brakes

Ordered 9/7/07, Built 9/23/07, Delivered10/13/07

Awesome day to be driving those local roads. I was following MTY MINI (props for coming up with the original route) for most of the drive to Griffin Tavern. Thought I'd share the short clip taken by my wife during the 1st stage of the run. Makes me wish

urayamu, great video! :top::top:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

The song is Low Life by Front Line Assembly on the album Artificial Soldier

Originally I thought it was an Asphalt Jungle song, but realized I had used that on another :biggrin:

Thanks, Jay! I'll have 2 loo

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

urayamu, great video! :top::top:

+1:top::top::top::rock:

music was great too, what is it??

Jay u have to try another position on your cam, cause the quality is perfect

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers