Edge

Spring Fling 2010: Drive & Brunch in VA wine country

It's that time of the year again! Spring is in the air, old man Winter is running off to hide, and the trees are starting to blossom!

Just like I did in [url="http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/dc-metro-minis-archive/131437-sunday-apr-6th-and

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

What chanels to we use on our 2-way radios
We use the "standard" MINI configuration, which is:

Channel 7

Subchannel 21

:top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Hey DC Gang,

I think I'm gonna join up with y'all for your Spring Fling. But...if ya want a little more motoring fun that weekend. us down here at Hampton Roads club MINI also have our Spring Fling that Saturday. Coincidence or fate?

We'll head out of

Hey DC Gang,

I think I'm gonna join up with y'all for your Spring Fling. But...if ya want a little more motoring fun that weekend. us down here at Hampton Roads club MINI also have our Spring Fling that Saturday. Coincidence or fat

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Just a heads up - we will not be visiting Naked Mountain Winery. Laura and I stopped by there yesterday to chat about us coming to visit, and they have very strict size limitations on groups, so we'll be passing them by. Sorry, no wine ta

Chrysalis is on/near the route. Gravel road to get there, though.
Yeah there's a lot of wineries we'll be driving by or near. However, the logistics of arranging such a large group (over 30, although not everyone will necess

My guest can't go; I can't figure out how to edit my original RSVP.
At the bottom of the Event description, below the list of RSVPs, you should see the edit box where you can update or change your comments, etc. Right above th

Something came up - I will have to miss thisd event :frown:
Sorry to hear that. :frown: Please don't forget to update your RSVP!

OK - here's the final route sheet for Sunday. I have printed out plenty of copies, so no need to bring one with you. :smile:

Edited by Edge
Route sheet removed for relocation to repository

Just created some maps to go with the great directions. Looks like its going to be a fun drive.
Neat - the route is also visible via the Google Maps links I put at the bottom of the event post:

[url="http://maps.google

I'm so excited, this is the first run that my husband is joining me on.

I gave Tigger a quick bath this afternoon.

The camera is by the door and I have the new walkie talkies all charged up.

I'm really looking forward to this

:motor:

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hey everyone - I'm excited about the run too... a quick reminder for those who read this before they head out in the morning... don't forget to bring (and wear) your member badge!

See you at Wegmans! :smile: