STXMINI

EXTERNAL event: MINI On The Mack

6 minutes ago, PlaidSneakers said:

We are in!

WHOOP! This will be fun. I'll have to get the club flag from Corey (He & Brandy can't go now) so that we can find our DCMM members up there during the rally. We can try to drive together across the bridge.

Hey friends,

Mike and I should be arriving mid-day on Friday. We are staying at the Quality Inn Lakefront (1021 N. State St, St. Ignace) 

I'm not sure we can squeeze in a dinner prior to the event on Friday night, but let me know if we want to meet up at the event. EDIT: Looks like the Friday event is a 7:30 pm drive to watch the sunset at Sand Dunes Beach. The sunset is at 9:05.  With an early start time the next morning I'm not sure if Mike & I will go on the Friday night drive.

I think it would be cool if we can drive the bridge together on Saturday, we stayed together as a club at the Frederick stop of MTTS last year and it was fun driving together. It's an early morning on Saturday but we could find a meeting place and drive into the staging area together.

I'll PM everyone my phone number so we can do a group chat.

@NUTTY @Widdie @PlaidSneakers

If anyone is interested in either of the following, with regards to MOTM, please post.

1. The Great Ice Cream Run 8.

Leaving Staunton VA on Sunday July 30th to MOTM. The daily itinerary is posted below - join up at whatever point works for you to cross paths.

2. The "speed run" back East on Sunday August 6th.

For those who are out of vacation time & need to get back ...and would rather roadtrip with other MINIs!

Meets at Sea Shell City 7075 Levering Rd Chebogan. 

(Time TBD but we usually leave before the event breakfast ie by 8am to get on the road. Return DC/MD/VA/PA same day.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4RPlAYn6AiT4ciYXKjKGLamuQutYq2n/view

• Like 1