nccbmwcca

EXTERNAL: NCC Autocross Points Event #1

Event Title: EXTERNAL: NCC Autocross Points Event #1

Event Date: 05/21/2023 08:00 AM to 05/21/2023 04:00 PM

Event Address: SUmmit Point, WV

Registration is open for NCC Autocross's first points event of the season. For everyone that enjoyed the DCMM Autocross School and can't wait for more, this is your chance to get back out there. This event is a full day run similar to the afternoon session from the school, with participant's driving half the time and working the course the rest of the time. We've already got FOUR MINIs signed up for the full season, and we're really looking forward to building out these classes more.

Details and registration: msreg.com/2023NCCPoints1

Let me know if you have any questions!

RSVP on the event here: 

I will be there, whether you attended the MINI school or not. If you are interested in trying out a come on out. 

everyone is friendly and we are happy to help and ensure you have a great experience. 

• Thanks 1

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I am ready to get the season started, always a fun day at autoX. I know we for a lot of you it will be your first event (@Zach, @Widdie, @SheerHippo, @jim0020) please post any question you may have I am happy to do my best to answer them or @Egadd will definitely be happy to give his 2 cents also. If you have the question I bet everyone else is wondering about it also.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few tips for you packing list: 

- A rubber tub ( it makes it easy to take everything out in one container when you empty your car, and keep stuff dry if we get any rain)

- Sun protection (sunscreen, wide brim hat, etc..) you will be standing out in the sun during course work and sun reflects off the pavement

- Pack a lunch / snacks ( you can run to the snack shack, but personally I think its better to have you lunch there and be able to chat with people on the lunch break)

- Painters tape is good to put your numbers on if you do not have assigned number for the season 

*** air pump, tire pressure gauge, tools are not necessary to bring, you can always borrow if you need them***

Please notice that the first event is not in the same place as the AutoX school, we will be on the Washington Circuit. Straight when you come through the gate I will put a map in here later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1975Mini001.jpg

Just a heads up for you all that attended to MINI school, the event on Sunday is on a different Circuit then the School was. We will be on the Washington Circuit (bigger than the Potomac Pad). There should be signs marking the way, but to be safe here is a quick set of directions.

Washington circuit.jpg

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg