1975_mini

TOMORROW MORNING at 9AM, Run signup opens

Hey all the runs open for signup in the morning. You have to be registered to sign up. And they need time to process that request, if you are going and have not purchased your registration I recommend you do it this morning. The popular runs fill up quickly as most have a cap on cars due to Leaders ability to retain the good and size of lunch stops. I will post my visual schedule when I get home that shows how all the events layout, I find it easier to plan that way.

Some planning advice, only schedule one driving event a day or you end up watching you clock the whole time. A run during the day, and taking part in the evenings social events makes for an enjoyable week in my opinion. You can fill in the gaps will impromptu drives solo or with friends. 

That being said have your coffee and be ready to signup at 9am to ensure you get the runs you want. Some of the more popular one fill up in under an hour. The details for each run will include how many MINIs it will be hosting.

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

As promised here is the schedule for this years events in a timeline with hyperlinks to the events. 

Brandy and I will be on:

- The skillet run on Friday morning, great run leader and an awesome drive up through the great smokie national forest with the sunrise, and back along the foothill pkwy and up the dragon.

- Friday I lead the run along hellbender out to franklin for lunch and back. A fun banked twisty road between the mountain and the river.

MOTD Schedule.xlsx

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

1 hour ago, TheEnglishBeat said:

When registering for runs, do we just register the driver?  (I don't want to take two MINI spots).  The FAQ on MOTD is not clear.  I get it for Bingo, and non-driving things that both should independently register.

Many do want both because the lunch stop is small, or there is some type of event in the middle. The run description will usually say. 

1975Mini001.jpg