KChavez

Hello!

Hi DC Metro Mini friends! 

I’m so excited to join this group! I learned how to drive in my parents’ 2006 five-speed coupe. I’ve watched my parents go through a few coupes and clubmans. I’ve driven in Mini rallies in upstate NY and have done the Mini wave for as long as I can remember.  Now that I am in my early 30s, I decided to take the plunge and purchase a black on black 2021 JCW Mini S (now accepting names and custom license plate ideas).

Also looking for some suggestions for custom shifters- ideally looking for a q-ball one. 

I would love to also participate in any events/drives that are planned in 2023. I’d like to fully embrace my Mini pride ✌️ 

AEE9C577-1ED5-4510-8A70-8A2ACF5C6A78.jpeg

929E3A75-F104-4039-A95C-536832FC6C32.jpeg

Edited by KChavez
Typo
  • Like 1

Welcome, and great looking MINI. You time up finding the club page perfectly as our drive events start up in February. We have the MIstress run on Feb 18th, which is a fun drive starting in Burke and travels a lot of the twisty roads out through Stafford, Manassas, and up into wine country off US-17. You can find more details and RSVP at this link: 

Additionally, on March 26th we are having a special event out the the Summit Point Motorsports Park with a driving school. Tickets will be going on sale shortly and here it this link to the information on that event.

We look forward to meeting you and your MINI at an event soon.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels