Egadd

September Happy Hour

Following the same idea as the August NOVA thread, I'm curious if there'd be interest in a happy hour in the district. I know the DC contingent is pretty small, but maybe folks are downtown for work already and would want to stick around. 

Would anyone be interested in a happy hour in DC some evening in September? I could put something together if there's interest. 

20 hours ago, Egadd said:

Following the same idea as the August NOVA thread, I'm curious if there'd be interest in a happy hour in the district. I know the DC contingent is pretty small, but maybe folks are downtown for work already and would want to stick around. 

Would anyone be interested in a happy hour in DC some evening in September? I could put something together if there's interest. 

I moved this over to the public event thread so more people could see it.

I think a DC happy hour would be great. Might be a little too far for me, but I'm sure there are other DC area folk that can attend.

Sorry, just saw this.

But @Egadd... yes, I'd attend a happy hour in/around DC if you do one day host one.   But as you have seen... not many others seem to work in the downtown-ish area or have desire/time to drive in. I setup a HH a few years ago at Pentagon City and it was a bust. 😴

• Like 2

2021 F54 JCW - Midnight Black

Just now, BendersMINI said:

Sorry, just saw this.

But @Egadd... yes, I'd attend a happy hour in/around DC if you do one day host one.   But as you have seen... not many others seem to work in the downtown-ish area or have desire/time to drive in. I setup a HH a few years ago at Pentagon City and it was a bust. 😴

All good :) Think you could make it up to Silver Spring?

1 minute ago, Egadd said:

All good :) Think you could make it up to Silver Spring?

👍  It's certainly possible. Would depend on typical life things we all deal with... like how things go at work that day, etc.  But yes, I would try to make it. I'll try to keep a closer eye on the calendar and see what/when pops up.

2021 F54 JCW - Midnight Black

@STXMINI How about Wednesday, September 14th at 5:30 pm, at Denizens Brewing? I went ahead and grabbed a reservation for 6 outside, can expand that if we get an idea of how many people are interested. Parking is available across the street in the Kennett Street Garage (https://goo.gl/maps/muBpYbb3zraRRF1s5). The place is dog friendly (outdoors) if that matters.

https://www.denizensbrewingco.com/

I had another happy hour come up that same night, so I'm looking for a new date. Does anyone have any feedback on weekday evenings in September? I can do any other day. If I don't hear anything, I'll just pick the 21st, another Wednesday. 

On 8/31/2022 at 7:17 PM, Egadd said:

I had another happy hour come up that same night, so I'm looking for a new date. Does anyone have any feedback on weekday evenings in September? I can do any other day. If I don't hear anything, I'll just pick the 21st, another Wednesday. 

Sept 21 is an open date. We are having our annual club meeting (25th) and the Tri-State HSB (18th), which puts all of our activities for Sept in one week, what's everyone's thoughts on that?

1 minute ago, STXMINI said:

Sept 21 is an open date. We are having our annual club meeting (25th) and the Tri-State HSB (18th), which puts all of our activities for Sept in one week, what's everyone's thoughts on that?

I'm very flexible. Could push it later, either the 28th or 29th?