STXMINI

Club Picnic Sign Up

Event Title: Club Picnic at Summit Point

Event Date: 07/24/2022 10:00 AM

Event Address: 201 Motorsports Park Cir, Summit Point, WV, 25446

We will be holding our (Returning) annual summer picnic in tandem with the Summit Point Car Corral.

DCMM will provide meats and drinks. We will post a sign up sheet a little later for sides, munchies, and other accoutrements.

You will need to bring your own chairs. 

Where: Summit Point Motorsports Park 201 Motorsports Park Cir, Summit Point, WV 25446

When: Sunday July 24th 2022 10:00 am to ?

RSVP on the event here: 

DCMM will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, cases of water, plates, napkins, bowls and serving dishes. 

You will need to bring your own chairs

-Please respond with what you can bring.

-If you'd like to bring a side dish, but don't know yet what you'll bring, just reply "SIDE DISH" or "DESSERT".

-If you'd like to bring something that is not on the list, just put it in your comments and we will add it to the list.

WATER: DCMM

HAMBURGERS/HOTDOGS: DCMM

GRILL: COREY

ICE/COOLER: LORRI

ICE/COOLER: COREY

ICE/COOLER: JASON 

CUTLERY: SUSAN M

CUPS: MARK

SODA: AMY

SODA: STEVE F

OTHER DRINKS: STEVE B

POP UP CANOPY: LORRI

POP UP CANOPY: COREY

POP UP CANOPY: MARK

TABLE: LORRI

TABLE: SUSAN

TABLE: SUSAN

KETCHUP/MUSTARD/RELISH: COREY

CHEESE SLICES: COREY

HAMBURGER BUNS: JOE

HOT DOG BUNS: JOE

LETTUCE /SLICED TOMATOES/ONIONS: SUSAN

*PASTA SALAD: MIKE B

*SIDE SALAD: TOM

*CORN SALAD: LORRI

CHIPS: AMY

CHIPS: PERRY

CHIPS: DAVID C

DIP: DAVID D

SALSA & CHIPS: SUSAN

WATERMELON: DAVID D

VEGGIES: DAVID D

DESSERT: JASON

DESSERT: TOM

DESSERT: SCOTT

*If you are bringing anything with Mayonnaise, like potato salad etc., please bring ice & something to put it in to keep it cool as it sits out in the hot July sun. 

Going to try to make it, but there's some stuff up in the air with my father that I'm waiting to hear about.

If I can make it, I'll show up with something, but can't commit just yet. I will not show up empty handed though and it would more than likely lean towards a dessert.

Edited by TATTRAT
  • Like 2

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

14 hours ago, TATTRAT said:

Going to try to make it, but there's some stuff up in the air with my father that I'm waiting to hear about.

If I can make it, I'll show up with something, but can't commit just yet. I will not show up empty handed though and it would more than likely lean towards a dessert.

That sounds good, hope all goes well with your dad.

We can bring cups. Suggestion for size and number?

• Like 1

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

So maybe I'm missing something in the "Car Corral Event" page or this signup for the Picnic. Nowhere does it ask about bringing a guest or significant other, so how do we really know how many people are going to be there? I'm bringing a guest and imagine, I'm not the only one. I've been accused of "man looking", so perhaps there's another sign-up to reflect a total number attending?

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

15 hours ago, David Close said:

I see you need cups and cutlery, what about plates and napkins? 

Also let me see if I can strap a canopy in the roadster 

The club already has those "In stock" and our cup requirement is now filled. Would you prefer to bring cutlery? Or, we really need the food, chips, or fruit requirements filled, so one of those would be better.

Also, would love to see you on the run with a canopy strapped to the roadster 🤣

10 hours ago, Gearhead60 said:

So maybe I'm missing something in the "Car Corral Event" page or this signup for the Picnic. Nowhere does it ask about bringing a guest or significant other, so how do we really know how many people are going to be there? I'm bringing a guest and imagine, I'm not the only one. I've been accused of "man looking", so perhaps there's another sign-up to reflect a total number attending?

You are correct, we do not have the ability to add that to the RSVP section, so most are just letting us know. A lot of us have couples memberships even if our spouse is not registered on this forum, so I'm assuming (Because that's always wise) that most of us signing up will have a plus 1. I'm sure the grill master is taking that into consideration on his hot dog count 😉

But I will remind everyone to let us know how many +++ they're bringing on SM. 

11 hours ago, Gearhead60 said:

We can bring cups. Suggestion for size and number?

We currently have 18 people signed up with probably another 15 in plus one's, so 50 Solo size cups should be good. 

• Like 1

@STXMINI Thanks for the clarification....BTW, I have a plus 1. Got the cups covered.....

So it appears the weather for Sunday is going to be "Devils armpit" hot. 🥵

We encourage you to bring umbrellas for shade. 🏖️ ☂️ We know you can't put canopies and such in your Littles, but hand held umbrellas will also work. We will have two 10 x 10 canopies, but the food will take up one of them. 

We also suggest you leave your furry friends at home this time. 🐾

And if you have a clean squirt bottle, fill it with water for misting.

🚗🚙 Our cars will be parked where we are picnicking track side, so you can always jump in the car, crank up the AC, and chill for a bit if you get too hot.

Last, we will not have access to water track side (Although there is a building with bathrooms) so please bring extra water for cooling off. The club will be providing water for drinking. 🚰

Please post any other ideas for keeping cool

I plan to bring my ancient canopy for shade and a jobsite battery powered fan (go red).

• Like 1