1975_mini

Run to Summit Point & Picnic

Event Title: Run to Summit Point Raceway

Event Date: 07/24/2022 07:15 AM to 07/24/2022 09:00 AM

Event Address:

We will be caravanning to the Car Carrol at Summit Point. We will be starting in Leesburg, VA and enjoy a few twisties as we wonder up the Point of Rocks, MD to pickup our Maryland friends. From there we will enjoy a few more twisties as we work our way to Summit Point by 9am. This is not a required event you can go directly to the track and meet us there if you like. Please be sure to signup for the track event as well.

Start point Virginia: Starbucks, 1011 Edwards Ferry Rd NE, Leesburg, VA 20176

Maryland pickup point: Point of Rocks MARC station, 4000 Clay St, Point of Rocks, MD 21777

Ending point: Summit Point Motorsports Park, 201 Motorsports Park Cir, Summit Point, WV 25446

Schedule of events:

0715: Drivers Meeting

0730: Depart Starbucks

0810: Arrive at Point of Rocks

0815: Depart Point of Rocks

0900: Arrive at Summit Point Motorsports Park

TRACK EVENT SIGN UP:

PICNIC EVENT SIGN UP:

RUN EVENT SIGN UP:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

10 hours ago, David Close said:

1. I would like to meet up with you all at Summit point.

2. I would also like to join the track parade

3. I will need to bring my own lunch (dietary needs)

Many thanks 

David aka Scots_ Man

Thanks for letting us know David. More details to come as we get closer to the event.

1 hour ago, Bean said:

I'm super excited about this! Let me know if you guys need any help with anything.

Hi Amy, thanks for the offer of help, right now, we are doing picnic item sign ups if you know what you’d like to bring

If you plan to run to the track from either Leesburg or Point of Rocks please let us know where you are joining the run. 

If you're joining in Leesburg you must be there at 7:15, we will leave at 7:30 (This is a hard 7:30, we will not wait for you).

If you are joining at PoR you must be there at 8:00, (The Leesburg group should arrive at 8:10) we will all leave at 8:15.

We are expected at Summit Point at 9:00 am, the staff will be waiting for our arrival which is why we must stick to the time frame.

Please see all of the details posted by Corey at the top of this thread

(Saintcross' will be joining at Point of Rocks)

12 hours ago, STXMINI said:

If you plan to run to the track from either Leesburg or Point of Rocks please let us know where you are joining the run. 

If you're joining in Leesburg you must be there at 7:15, we will leave at 7:30 (This is a hard 7:30, we will not wait for you).

If you are joining at PoR you must be there at 8:00, (The Leesburg group should arrive at 8:10) we will all leave at 8:15.

We are expected at Summit Point at 9:00 am, the staff will be waiting for our arrival which is why we must stick to the time frame.

Please see all of the details posted by Corey at the top of this thread

(Saintcross' will be joining at Point of Rocks)

I will meet the group at Point Rocks. Thank you! 

• Like 1