Bean

Buying First Mini Next Week

Hi Amy, Steve & Bean!

We're so excited that you'll be joining the ranks of MINI ownership. You already feel it, that this car will become an obsession. We know it too, you're in the right place!

We are currently on a short hiatus for drives, our next club drive will be the "Mistress Run" in February. Runs are great places to check out the club and we hope you will join us. Just watch the club calendar, or our Facebook and Instagram pages for details. 

I'd also like to encourage you to check out some of the cool National events that we all do as MINI owners.
-MINIs Take the States is a sponsored event by MINI USA (The route is coming through MD & VA next year)

-MINIs On The Dragon is a great event we do as a club

-MINIs On The Mack

Can't wait to see your new MINI!

On 12/27/2021 at 6:37 PM, Bean said:

Hi all! After a couple of years of thinking about it and doing some research, I took the leap and went to CarMax to test drive a Mini. I LOVED IT! They didn't have a model on the lot that checked all my boxes, so they are trucking one from Ohio for me - a 2019 Cooper S hardtop four-door (F55). I'm in Alexandria, VA. They say it will be here on January 2 and I'm going a little stir crazy waiting for it. It was a previously leased vehicle and only has 26,000 miles on it.

Meanwhile, I thought I would introduce myself to your club and see if you have any events coming up where I could meet some of you and see if my husband and I would like to join.

I think the car could easily become an addiction, so this sounded like a good first step.

Congrats, on your MINI purchase, we look forward to see you at a drive once we get through winter. Look forward to seeing photos

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

3 hours ago, Bean said:

Thank you! I got an email yesterday saying the car will not arrive now until the 11th. First they told me the 2nd, then the 7th, and now the 11th. I'm going out of my mind with impatience.

Hey, at least all the snow may be melted by then, so you won't have to worry about getting it dirty.