twakefield

Tri-State endurance sprint

C&C was impressive -- and well behaved. (Some of the C&C's in NC got punted out of the parking lots because hotheads insisted on doing burnouts when leaving the the hosts got annoyed .. hopefully this group stays well-behaved. Oh, I don't mean the MINIs :-))

Was a great day for a drive and fun roads, fun company, and decent food .. thanks for organizing and to the others who contributed. After a lull in driving last year, WINIFiED is thrilled to get to go out and play with her friends! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MINIFIED said:

C&C was impressive -- and well behaved. (Some of the C&C's in NC got punted out of the parking lots because hotheads insisted on doing burnouts when leaving the the hosts got annoyed .. hopefully this group stays well-behaved. Oh, I don't mean the MINIs :-))

Was a great day for a drive and fun roads, fun company, and decent food .. thanks for organizing and to the others who contributed. After a lull in driving last year, WINIFiED is thrilled to get to go out and play with her friends! 

Most of the Northern VA C&C events are pretty well behaved.  Nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you on future runs :) 

2 minutes ago, woodywilliams said:

I had a wonderful time. Thanks so much, hopefully I can get another run in before the season ends. 16F93976-86F3-445B-9546-E837AA3C76B4.thumb.jpeg.088773143dfe4fa739166514670ac94f.jpeg

Nice to meet you today, glad you enjoyed the run.

Next run is is on Nov. 21st, which might be one of the last runs of the year pending the weather.  Only 2 spots left so sign up soon if you want to join us 😎

4 hours ago, twakefield said:

Nice to meet you today, glad you enjoyed the run.

Next run is is on Nov. 21st, which might be one of the last runs of the year pending the weather.  Only 2 spots left so sign up soon if you want to join us 😎

I tried to find the run on the 21st of Nov. is it gone/ full. If not I do want to join it 

On 11/7/2021 at 12:56 PM, grijalvasarahe said:

Hi guys! Great run today. We happened upping a Veterans Day parade that’s going from 1-5 on Main Street in Brunswick on the way home just wanted to mention it in case anyone else was interested. Also, here are some pictures I took from today. Happy Sunday! 

- Sarah 

F860F84E-7F7D-4AB1-B7D6-87CB12C5FAD0.jpeg

86605BA6-622A-41AA-AF1D-2FC1BA1B8F3F.jpeg

C3873E9D-B38D-4780-8157-8CB4705269F1.jpeg

351A5061-0466-40CA-97A7-AFA547C4E533.jpeg

89415CA0-EC44-470D-AD3A-68ABBD6F5D44.jpeg

Great photos Sarah, thanks for sharing, I'm sorry we missed this one, looks like it was a great day!