MarcDavidMiller

EXTERNAL EVENT: MINI Appreciation Day and Chili Tasting - Classic Motor Museum, St. Michaels

Event Title: EXTERNAL EVENT: MINI Appreciation Day and Chili Tasting - Classic Motor Museum, St. Michaels

Event Date: 10/30/2021 10:00 AM to 10/30/2021 02:00 PM

Event Address: 102 East Marengo St, St. Michaels, Maryland, 21663, United States

I've been wanting to visit this museum and St Michaels, so it fits in well:  

Saturday, October 30, 2021, 10am-2pm at Classic Motor Museum, 102 E Marengo St, St. Michaels, MD
MINI Appreciation Day and Chili Tasting
The Classic Motor Museum of St. Michaels is proud to host an event honoring the influence on racing, rallying, and car culture, of MINI Coopers both historic and modern. This event will also feature a Chili Tasting and music. You don't need a MINI to attend, just a passion for automobiles. The museum will also be open for visitors. Come join us!

Attendance is free and so is the Chili. but we will be accepting donations towards our education program. 

RSVP on the event here: 

• Like 2

On 10/6/2021 at 2:34 PM, DBCooper said:

Never been on DC mini run/meeting before.

That being said ..

-do I just show up at museum.

-anything special other than myself do I need to bring.

Thanks James

Hi DB, while this is not a DCMM sponsored event it looks like there is some interest by other members for this. We are thinking of meeting somewhere and driving together to St. Michael’s. Let us know if you’re interested in that.