Egadd

NCC AutoX Event #4 - September 11th - Summit Point, WV

NCC is hosting the fourth (of five) autocross event of their 2021 season on September 11th at Summit Point Motorsports Park. Registration is open through September 9th. The cost is $35 for the morning or afternoon session and $55 for both. This year they are requiring all participants be members of the BMWCCA (NCC is the local chapter). There are loaner helmets available if needed (let me know if you would need one and I can connect you with their organizer).

@Garrett and I are signed up for the whole season, and it'd be awesome to see more MINIs out there. The first three events were a lot of fun. They run rain or shine (except if there's lightning), and the rain last time out certainly made for a new experience.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you'll be there!

Registration link: NCC MotorsportReg

The location: The Washington Circuit

My runs from event #3: Video link

@Egadd, I am sorry I didn't make the last event.  I took a motorcycle trip in WV the week before and was originally coming home on Friday.  Due to some issues, I ended up coming home on Saturday and riding my motorcycle in rain for the first 140 miles, 1/10 - would not recommend.  I will be there for the next event.  P.S. looking at the new Dinan tune for my Christmas present to myself: https://www.dinancars.com/products/software-tuning/engine-tuning/engine-software/stage-1-engine-software/parts/D900-B46-B48-M-S1

7 minutes ago, Garrett said:

@Egadd, I am sorry I didn't make the last event.  I took a motorcycle trip in WV the week before and was originally coming home on Friday.  Due to some issues, I ended up coming home on Saturday and riding my motorcycle in rain for the first 140 miles, 1/10 - would not recommend.  I will be there for the next event.  P.S. looking at the new Dinan tune for my Christmas present to myself: https://www.dinancars.com/products/software-tuning/engine-tuning/engine-software/stage-1-engine-software/parts/D900-B46-B48-M-S1

No worries, looking forward to seeing you at the next one.